- First Dance Stance, Honeycombe Beach, Honeycombe Chine, Bournemouth, BH5 1LG.
- Client (wedding couple, hen party, children’s party, client, etc.)
First Dance Stance provides the services of a professional Choreographer to design and teach a first dance, a hen dance, children’s dance party or other dance workshop/lesson.
The Clients wish to avail themselves of the services of First Dance Stance.
First Dance Stance is able to provide the services of a Choreographer/Teacher for the period or lessons, as pre-booked by the Client.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF FIRST DANCE STANCE
1. Use their best endeavours to provide a Choreographer to provide the service.
1.1. Reserve the right to substitute or change a Choreographer.
1.2. Not be liable in the event that the Choreographer is unavailable for any reason, save that any fees payable for the cancelled lesson shall be returned to the Clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CHOREOGRAPHER
2. Meet with the Clients to take instructions and assess the needs and abilities of the Clients.
2.1. Design an appropriate lesson/party for the Clients.
2.2. Teach the lesson/party to the Clients in a manner appropriate to the abilities of the Clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CLIENTS
3. Treat the Choreographer with all due respect.
3.1. Warrant that they are fit to undertake the lesson/party and advise the Choreographer of any medical conditions which may affect participation in the lesson/party.
4. The Clients shall pay a non refundable deposit for the service prior to the start of their booking, with the balance to be paid on the day.
4.1. If the deposit is not paid before the start of the lesson/party, the booking cannot take place.
4.2. If the booking does take place without the deposit being paid at the discretion of First Dance Stance, the deposit must be paid within 7 days after the booking. If this is not paid, interest will be charged and further action will be taken.
5. First Dance Stance reserve the right to cancel a lesson/party. Cancellation should only occur in the event of a Choreographer becoming unavailable for a booked lesson due to circumstances out of First Dance Stance’s control, (for example: Choreographer illness, Choreographer emergency). First Dance Stance will take reasonable steps to either reschedule the lesson or find a replacement Choreographer. First Dance Stance cannot guarantee that this will be possible. If not, the lesson will be cancelled and we will refund the missed lesson/party. We regret that personal hall hire charges cannot be refunded.
5.1. A minimum of 48 hours notice prior to lesson commencement is required by the client to cancel/re-schedule a lesson/party.
5.2. First Dance Stance cannot guarantee that new dates will be available to suit both parties.
5.3. Cancelled lessons/parties within 48 hours notice require a £25 cancellation fee paid at the earliest opportunity by bank transfer (unless it was booked within 48 hours).
5.4. First Dance Stance do not refund payments for wedding couples if:
5.4.1. The Client decides they are unhappy with their choreographed routine at the end of the lessons. (See Note below.)
Note: The routine will evolve over the course of the lessons. This will be in conjunction with the client therefore, it is not possible for the client to be unhappy with their routine.
5.4.2. The Client decides not to continue the lessons half way through the booking for no other reason or, if the wedding is cancelled.
6. In the event that the Client is unhappy with the service provided by First Dance Stance such as hen/children’s parties, the Client must raise the issue immediately with their Choreographer/Teacher. A complaints claim will then be processed centrally. Should the claim be successful, the Client will receive a refund for the party/lesson.
7. You agree that First Dance Stance and its freelance Choreographers, partners and employees, will not be liable to you for any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors’ fees, due to or arising from your lessons with First Dance Stance.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8. The Clients confirm that they have, or do not need, permission to use the music for their lesson/party.
9. First Dance Stance may terminate this Agreement by giving 24 hours notice. In this case, a full refund will be given.
9.1. First Dance Stance may terminate this Agreement immediately should the Clients be in breach of contract.
9.2. The Clients may terminate this Agreement by giving 48 hours notice.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND APPLICABLE LAW
This Agreement sets out all of the terms between First Dance Stance and the Clients.
This contract shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England, and English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to the Agreement.